Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend getaway


Thats right, i went to my FOURTH Auburn game. I will admit, they are a lot of fun and i do love going. Sorry about the picture quality, i am currently camera-less due to not putting my current camera in a case. No worries about my photography camera though ;)



These boys are adorable :) We had so much fun!!



My favorite picture of the day! We sat third row because Chase is in the AKL frat!





My second favorite picture. Although i didn't wear the colors, i did shake the Auburn shaker. I mean i was in third row... we got on TV about three times ;)





Sweet Sir Nicks-a-lot :)



Adorable Zek :)




We had a lot of fun at the game and i can't wait to go back. Auburn has got some spirit. The frat requested that i back to every home game because they claim i am their "good luck charm". Every game i have been to Auburn has won, go figure ;)

PS:

Roll Tide Roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment